Index du Forum
Bienvenu humble visiteur, Tu es sur le forum des "STAR$", et nous te souhaitons de passer un bon moment. Sache qu'ici, tes paroles sont écoutées avec toute notre attention.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

www.buccaneersrookiestore.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 11:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: www.buccaneersrookiestore.com Répondre en citant

"

KHARTOUM, March 4 (Xinhua) -- Abul-Qasim Imam, a prominent rebel leader in Sudan's Darfur, on Saturday arrived in the Sudanese capital Khartoum after joining Darfur peace deal.

Last January, Imam, Leader of Sudan Liberation Movement -Second Revolution (SLM-SR), signed an agreement with the Sudanese government to officially join the Doha Document for Peace in Darfur (DDPD), which was signed in 2011.

""We returned to Khartoum today upon the movement's belief in peace,"" Imam told reporters upon arrival at Khartoum airport Saturday.

""We found that the Sudanese national dialogue represents a new road for the peace process in Sudan besides its contribution to discussion of all Sudan's issues,"" he added.

Imam further announced that his movement is making contacts with other armed movements in Darfur to persuade them to join the peace process in Sudan and join the DDPD.

Meanwhile, the Sudanese government welcomed Imam's joining of the DDPD.

""The Sudanese government welcomes the return of the movement and its joining of the DDPD and the Sudanese national dialogue,"" Magdi Khalaf, Sudan government's official in charge of Darfur Peace Office, told reporters Saturday.

About 10 years ago, Imam signed a peace deal with the Sudanese government in Tripoli, Libya, that stipulated setting up security arrangements, return of the displaced people and disarmament of the armed factions besides increasing the compensation for the affected population in Darfur to 100 million U.S. Dollars and establishing a fund to compensate the affected families.

However, in 2010, Imam turned against the deal after losing his post as Governor of West Darfur State and joined the SLMAbdul-Wahid Nur faction before defecting again.
"
NAIROBI Xavier Woods Jersey , April 26 (Xinhua) -- London Marathon champion Daniel Wanjiru and relative unknown Geoffrey Kirui, both of Kenya, who won in Boston will give Kenya team to World Championships a new look in August.

With known names like Dennis Kimetto Jourdan Lewis Jersey , Geoffrey Mutai, Wilson Kipsang and Eliud Kipchoge all engaged or injured, the country must focus on the crop of upcoming marathon runners to draw from the best three that will carry the country's flag high in London in August.

Wanjiru Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , 24, who won the London marathon last week has confirmed that he is planning to return to the British capital for the World Championships in August.

"I am more than ready to represent Kenya for the first time - that has always been my dream. I want to go back to London in proper national colours now," he said on Wednesday.

Wanjiru added he is only planning to contest one race Taco Charlton Jersey , a half marathon, between now and the World Championships.

On the other hand, Kirui Connor Williams Jersey , who was unknown until his victory in Boston, has shouted his name for the race and will be waiting for the cue from the panel of selectors when the team is named next month to start his preparations.

Kirui's best previous marathon was a third-place debut in Rotterdam last year and his personal best time was a 2:06:27 for seventh in Amsterdam.

But the 24-year-old asserted his prowess in the distance when he obliterated the field to return first to the finish line.

"In my mind, I was sure that one day I would win this race Leighton Vander Esch Jersey ," he said. "I have attained that feat in Boston, now it is up to the coaches to give me a chance to represent the country at the World Championships."

"In Boston, I knew it was going to be tough and I would face some seasoned runners Sean Lee Jersey , who have run many times and have posted faster times," said Kirui.

Kenya had selected Boston and London marathons as the two events to be used as trial for selection to the marathon team to the London World Championships.

But with relatively new athletes triumphing in the men's race, it may have to push in an experienced athlete to serve as the steel around which the silk of the inexperienced runners like Kirui and Wanjiru will be wrapped around.

China launches second aircraft carrier

Jiaolong to conduct 1st South China Sea dive this year

People hold rice transplanting ceremony in SW China

Wulong Furong Cave featuring karst landscapes reopens

China's passenger aircraft C919 passes fourth high-speed taxiing test

China's first cargo spacecraft successfully docks with space lab

Pigeon pair giant panda cubs named "Ban Ban" Terrance Williams Jersey , "Yue Yue"

Graphics shows launch procedure of China's first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1
B Blower PT Air Make-Up System has the following advantages over coventional make-up air units:

* Offers savings in initial investment and operating costs;
* Provides draft-free and uniform air distribution from along tube rather than blasting air from a single source outlet;
* Uses less energy due to lower horsepower for the same supplied air volume and because of friction loss of blowing air through a heat transfer system is completely eliminated;
* Easier and less costly to install, as PT Fan system is relatively light in weight ans the polyethylene tubing can be installed in a fraction of time normally required for conventional ventilation ducts;
* Eliminates coil freeze-up problems typical for AHU with heating hot water and steam heat exchangers;
* Reclaims overhead heat wasted in most buildings - through mixing of outside air with inside hot air;
* Very quiet, normally within 20 Fan Sones;
* Flexible in capacity Cole Beasley Jersey , which is achieved by running only the required number of PT units based on the temperature inside the building;
* Provides a more comfortable eworking environment by maintaining gentle air flow and uniform temperature distribution.

CB Blower Co. has developed a PT Power Tube Make-Up Air System - one of the most economical options for larger industrial plants ventilation air make up systems.

PT A. Cheap Hats   Cheap Nike NBA Hats   Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Cheap NCAA Hoodies Online   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Wholesale College Shirts   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 11:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates